Enjoy Your Skin
Recently , at work I fell all over the floor and it was full of a strong chemical and that burns my skin of my left side of the leg. Nothing serious now is like new. But that event got me thinking how much I take care of my healthness, how much do you do it guys? How many times do we judge ourselves of if we have acne, sun spots, parts, freckles, wrinkles, burn injuries from the past, moles, warts, the color of our skin, other sickness of the skin, or any other “ imperfection” .
What is the definition of perfection”?:
Perfection: “complete absence of error or defect”
What a scary and boring to be “ perfect”
Because all those scars that we could have, could be “ war wounds” proofs that we suffer an accident and we still here, alive!. Or could be alerts that we have to take care more of ourselves, like drinking more water, eat healthier, wear sunscreen.
Ooor could be reminder of how strong you were lifting that baby human for 9 months and your skin just got stretched out.
So, everytime that you see your sking with an “ imperfection” just feel proud what you have achieved , where you are, and that you are alive. Lets take care of our skin , because what a lot of work does protecting us from the climate, quimicals, dust, or falls.
Don’t be absolutely ashamed of anything of your body, we were born this way becasuse that is the only way could be. And we are beautiful and “ perfect” like this. And every other spot in your skin makes you even more special and different of every single human of this planet.. and other planets too. O:
Enjoy your skin, love your color, and make it brighter.
Here is some advices to protect it:
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day, this depending of your activities, you could need more.
- Hydrate it with body lotion, or natural oils.
- Always wear sunscreen even if you are all day in the office sun reflections burn your skin too.
- Exfoliate once a week maximum, doing it more often could dry it up.
- Every third day I put coconut oil at night and at the next day my skin looks gorgeous very soft.
- Eat green as much as possible, green vegetables are the one who contribute more benefit substances to skin and hair.
- I´ve been given a try to drink green juices or smoothies frequently and you can really tell the difference, the skin looks brighter, hydrated and elastic.
I have a video in my Youtube channel were I tell you my home – made recipes that helped the skin recover faster from my accident, you can use those remedies as well like an extra care of your skin.
Hope to see you around there
Please comment bellow hoy YOU take care of your skin 🙂 so we can share advices.
With lots of love
Nataly Vargas ☺